HCRPCA Charity Nomination Process
- Provide a way for the membership to nominate charities
- Provide a documented, objective way to assess nominations
- Provide an open avenue of communications between the board and the membership about charitable activities
- Submit nominations using the “Charity Nomination Request Form” by the end of Q1, March of each year.
- Provide all the information the board needs to make an informed decision, especially the percentage of contributions going directly to assist the charity.
- Nominations will be considered and decisions made at first board meeting of Q2.
- Selections will be announced to the membership via email.
- Participating charities may be selected in a subsequent year, but shall not be selected for more than two consecutive years.
- Budget allocated for charitable contributions will be capped at the amount of membership dues rebated to the region which now averages ~ 5% of the treasury balance.
Should an HCRPCA member feel a charity or cause to be both consistent with the mission of HCRPCA and worthy of our support, download the nomination form, found here.