- Using your computer, open up a web browser and log into your Google email account (Gmail)
- Open up a new browser tab and go to the HCR PCA home page: www.hcrpca.org
- Scroll down and look at the right side of the page for the HCR Calendar:
- Click the + Google Calendar button and you will be prompted to add the HCR calendar to your own Gmail calendar.
- Once the HCR calendar has been added, it will appear within your Gmail calendar under "Other Calendars"
- You can click on the calendar to select a specific color for HCR events
- You can also click on the color that you selected to toggle the viewing of the calendar from on to off
OK - this is great for when I'm on my computer at home or at work, but how can I add the HCR calendar to my mobile device??
- Download the Google Calendar App from the App Store
- Open up the Calendar App and you will be prompted to log into your Gmail account
- Once you are logged in, you will see that all of your calendars are now synched up
If you have addition questions, support can be found here: